I haven’t posted in a while as I been doing a lot of reading and the last week been an interesting week , which I may share my views on at later stage . Right now I want to focus on getting to the business of pen testing.
Ok, I need to think about this issue with my lab logically . Also need to be strict with the time scale , so will be in bed by 12.30 at the latest .
1. Boot up Kail, the Network in Virtual Box in Bridged mode
2 Ping google and gateway
3. Turn off Kail , if it is successful go to step 4 , else try NAT.
4. Boot WinXP the Network in Virtual Box in Bridged mode, Flush the DNS , do ip release and renew , ping google and gateway .
5. Run Nmap from host Mint 17.3, to see if it detects the WinXp machine
6 Launch Kail and run Namp . If unsuccessfully
7.Launch Kail, ping from Host. Unsuccessful try NAT.
8. Launch WinXP , ping from host . Unsuccessful try NAT .
9 If all the above fails spin a new kail VM , in bridge and test again.
So today I finally go around to add aliases to my bash profile . As I’m huge Harry Potter fan I decided to merge the two, so I use Harry Potter spells .
alias accio='sudo apt-get install' alias ak='kill -9' # Avada Kedavra is just too long, an to hard to spell alias portus='cd /home' alias scourgify='sudo apt-get remove' alias mischief-managed='sudo shutdown –h now'
Any other suggestions .
My Dad died last Sunday,over the last week i wrote a few poems, one was even on pamphlet at the funeral .Let .me know what you think
Eleven weeks you were gone
But now you are home
No longer all alone
Surrounded by family and friends.
The way you always was.
This is where you belong
Here in the house you and I built
And the home you built.
Stone cold only sixty eight years old.
Life is not always fair
For those who shouldn’t
Exit too soon.
But they’re not relay gone
Even if their swan song is sung.
For all you need to is to close your eyes
And think very hard.
There they’ll be
For you to see.
Here at your place of final rest
Surrounded by people you knew all your life
Sure just across is the mother of your wife.
Laying next to the daughter you never knew
But never forgot.
So the time has come
And I’ll try not to cry
So it time for you to rest
To have a cup tea and cigarette
I’m sure you don’t regret
I wont say farwell but just
I will no longer hear your voice
Or see you smile
But I will not cry
You taught me many things
Came with me to many places .
But now i must face these things on my own
But not alone.
For while you are gone, your not that far away
All i need to do close my eyes and think
And there you will be
With spade and shovel in hand .
The last week seem like a dream
It didn’t fell real
Or so it seems
Life must go on
We will never stop to mourn you.
And we you sons and loving wife
Will never forget.
A fan I am
A fan I am
I’ve read those books may a time
From cover to cover,
And over again.
I know ever plot
Every twist and turn,
Every triumph and tragedy.
Of love ,romance and hate.
1. Never post blogs about work/or people you work with/for ( you could get fired)
2. Never give out your location /phone numbers
3. If you are posting something you think may offend people, put a warning first .
4. If you plan to post about a new movie or book, user spoiler tags if available .
5. If posting about friends or family use fake names, it is ok to use Mum, Dad , Brother , Sister ect